Home » , , , , , » When I Was Your Man Traduction

When I Was Your Man Traduction

Posted by n oubliez pas les paroles baptiste on Sabtu, 27 Mei 2023

When I Was Your Man Traduction. Web porque mi corazón se rompe un poco. Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now ranjang yang sama tapi kini terasa lebih lega our song on the.

When I was your man Bruno Mars (Traduction française) YouTube
When I was your man Bruno Mars (Traduction française) YouTube

Give you all his hours when he has the chance. Web notre chanson à la radio mais elle ne sonne plus pareil. Web when i hear your name quand j'entends ton nom it all just sounds like oh et le tout sonne comme uh, uh, uh hmmm too young, too dumb to realize hmmm trop jeune, trop bête.

Web Kini Aku Takkan Pernah Bisa Bereskan Kekacauan Ini.


And it haunts me every time i close my eyes. Web traduction française de la chanson when i was your man de bruno mars. Web porque mi corazón se rompe un poco.

Web When I Was Your Man, By Bruno Mars.


Web when i hear your name quand j'entends ton nom it all just sounds like oh et le tout sonne comme uh, uh, uh hmmm too young, too dumb to realize hmmm trop jeune, trop bête. Give you all his hours when he has the chance. Dan semua ini hantuiku tiap kali kupejamkan mata.

Same Bed But It Feels Just A Little Bit Bigger Now Ranjang Yang Sama Tapi Kini Terasa Lebih Lega Our Song On The.


Web traduction de « when i was your man » par bruno mars, anglais → chinois deutsch english español français hungarian italiano nederlands polski português (brasil). Web traduction de « when i was your man » par bruno mars, anglais → arabe When i hear your name.

Web But I Just Want You To Know.


Car mon cœur casse à chaque fois que j'entends ton nom. Web traduction de « when i was your man » par bruno mars, anglais → persan deutsch english español français hungarian italiano nederlands polski português (brasil). Quand nos amis parlent de toi, ça ne fait que me déchirer.

Web But I Just Want You To Know.


Web traduction de « when i was your man » par bruno mars, anglais → espagnol (version #3) Web notre chanson à la radio mais elle ne sonne plus pareil. Lien de téléchargement de l’application (ios/android/web):

Thanks for reading & sharing n oubliez pas les paroles baptiste

Previous
« Prev Post